Your access to and use of the billhelp.uk Web Site (“Site”) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you agree to and are bound by these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that this Agreement shall supersede any existing agreements, either oral or written with respect to the subject matter hereof, by you and Personal Financial Network, Inc. (PFNI), the owner of the website.
Terms and Conditions
1. COPYRIGHT. European Union and United States copyright laws protect all images, text, programmes, and other materials found in the Site. Any commercial use of the images, text, programmes or other materials found in the Site is strictly prohibited without the express written consent of PFNI.
2. ACCURACY OF INFORMATION. While PFNI uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, PFNI makes no expressed or implied warranties or representations as to the accuracy or merchantability of the Site’s content or programming. Neither PFNI, nor its information contributors, can be held responsible for the accuracy of the information and everything on the Site is provided to you “as is.”
3. USER RESPONSIBILITY. The personal and/or professional use of and browsing in the Site by you, the User, are at your own risk. Neither PFNI, any of its agencies, nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. PFNI also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site.
4. IMAGES. Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or are used with permission by, PFNI. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is strictly prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may be in violation of copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
5. TRADEMARKS. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively referred to as “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site are registered and common law Trademarks of PFNI or others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of PFNI or such third party that may own Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that PFNI will enforce its intellectual property right to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking criminal prosecution.
6. LINKS. PFNI has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to the Site and does not assume responsibility for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Linking to the Site, off-site pages or other sites is done at your own risk and without the permission of PFNI.
7. MISCELLANEOUS COMMUNICATIONS. Although PFNI may, from time to time, review or monitor discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and other communications on the Site, PFNI is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising or resulting from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any such unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any federal or state law. PFNI will fully cooperate with any law enforcement agency or authorities or court order requesting or directing PFNI to disclose the identity of anyone found in violation of these Terms and Conditions with regards to the posting of any such information or materials.
8. SOFTWARE AND TECHNICAL DATA. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to European Union and/or United States Export Control laws, which prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into any country to which the United States has embargoed goods or to anyone in the United States Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals or the United States Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. PFNI does not authorise the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export laws.
9. ADVICE. PFNI does not provide advice. Information contained within the Site is provided for educational purposes only. No part of the Site should be interpreted as investment, tax, financial or legal advice. PFNI is not licensed to provide tax or legal advice and is not required to be registered with the Financial Conduct Authority. You are responsible for independently verifying any information found within the Site. As such, you should consult qualified and licensed providers of tax and legal advice.
10. UPDATES AND REVISIONS. PFNI may at any time update and revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by these updates and revisions and are encouraged to therefore periodically review these Terms and Conditions to which you are bound.